Memorial Day fun...
~
Here's a few pics from yesterday's little family fun picnic/birthday party/boating afternoon. It turned out fine- but the weather was being really sketchy all weekend with thunderstorm warnings and rain and the like, so we came really close to cancelling or just having the whole thing at someone's house or at up-chuck-e-cheese...ick. It was overcast most of the day, but luckily it was warm and it was dry.
Hangin' in the grass..
Cold and sandy...but happy!
Now for the CUTE BABIES...
Everett...
Precious Eva...
The Birthday Girl....Precocious Lilia...
Modeling her jewelry we made her for a present....
and in her little bib I made..
here we have Grandpa (my dad)'s new baby, oops, I mean Boat.
The kids hanging out in the cabin area...(where I sat when we first took off, and then the waves were so big that my baby belly felt like it was going to shake into labor...so I moved up above- and told my dad to SLOW down!)





6 comments:
still looking beautiful with not too much longer! oh, and i still have some of your baby girl clothes. i'll call you and arrange a drop off :) sorry it has taken so long....
p.s. when do we get the big nursery reveal?!?!
ok- that's fine!I forgot you had any! Well, if she stays in for a few more days I can probably finish up- otherwise it might be a bit longer- but Ohhh- it's gonna be worth it!HEHE! Of course, if you come over you can have a peek!=)
Rach
You look amazing, as always! Any name ideas yet? Thanks for the fun post on my blog, we need to get together sometime. I still haven't gotten out much since getting back from Texas in March. I know I need to get out there so give me a call sometime!
your memorial day looked like so much fun! and you look so good! eeep! you're getting so close!
You are too funny and so cute, the "babies" all these cute real babies and then a picture of a boat...thus your daddies baby, that is too funny..hehe. I'm so glad yall had fun!!! Just a few more days, I have to call....:) I have a surprise for ya!
You are too funny and so cute, the "babies" all these cute real babies and then a picture of a boat...thus your daddies baby, that is too funny..hehe. I'm so glad yall had fun!!! Just a few more days, I have to call....:) I have a surprise for ya!
Post a Comment