HAPPY BABY TIME!
This past few days have been super productive! Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Natalie and I went to get Massages on Monday evening. They were so great, we were on cloud nine for like the next 24 hours- although mine made me very sore the next day! I have committed to stretching every day now, becuase the massage therapist said that would really help with the knots in my muscles.
~
Anyway- so I finished the baby's cute ottoman that I started Sunday night- SOOO CUTE!! I am so excited to show it but I have to keep it a suprise- don't want to give away the awesome fabric before I am ready! I am working on the upholstered rocking chair now- and I swear that nasty plaid upholstery on it was attatched like it would last for eternity! It has been a BEAST to strip. Then yesterday I made a cute covering for my infant car seat- and I am loving how it turned out! I was shopping around for a new one- then I just decided to save the $250 and make what I really want anyway. I used a brown courderoy, and a pink and brown fabric by Michael Miller called "Dandy Damask" . I know the whole pink and brown thing is kinda overdone already- but I still like it for accessories! SOOOO, Here it is....
Fun stuff! Anyway- that's it for now... =0) Have a great day!





6 comments:
Oh how I WISH I knew how to sew like that!!! I love the carseat cover since so many are just so...blah.
Looking forward to the big reveal!
that fabric looks familiar :) lilli's fav blanket!! so cute, im amazed at your talent!
SO what happend when she says, OOps its a boy! Just kidding! It's so adorable. I looked at the pixs first and I thought it had to be one of those ones I showed you on EBAY...you go girl, it looks awesome. So what is DR. S saying about when yoy are going to get induced or no?
I know it! If it's a boy he's gonna be pretty "metro" at a VERY young age- cuz I'm not changing anything now!! haha!
I am just going to "go when I go" so hopefully that means within about 2 weeks - not too much earlier and not later either cuz I am DONE already with this prego stuff!!! =)
You know I like it, I love it, I want some mo' of it.
Wow! I am just learning to sew and I ws totally impressed by your carseat cover! Did you deconstruct the old one to create the pattern?
BTW...loved the nursery too!
Post a Comment