~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

UPDATES and More.....


So yesterday was the first time I have ever used one of those motorized chairs to get around a store. I was feeling nervous and kind of weird about needing to use it, but after the first 30 seconds on it, I could see myself turning into one of those wild and crazy floridian grannies racing all over town on it. I can't walk very long without having fairly hard contractions... thus the chair was a total lifesaver for me!! I was able to get all my things.. and so that was a huge accomplishment for me at this handicapped period of my life right now!!


Soo... as I said before my sweet sister is staying with us and she is so cute and great and awesome. I only so far have silly pics of her but I am posting them anyway because they are funny! Here she is after having her shirt stuffed with boucey castle balls.. WORK IT GIRL!!

Here is last night.... in our guest room- Lena snuggled up next to her and they both fell asleep! So cute!

AND although I want to keep the baby's nursery a surprise... I am going to post some SNEAK PEAKS!! Just for fun! My work in that room is going WAYYY slower than I hoped due to my incapability to move right now.. but with my sister here I am starting to do a little bit here and there. Our baby will not actually spend much time in there for the first several weeks or months since I usually keep them in a cradle in our bedroom at first anyway. So here's a few SNEEAKY PEEKS!



I am SOOO excited for this room to come together. Let's just say it will be one of my most creative rooms ever!! I am just in LOVE with what's going to happen... and what is happening already...

4 comments:

Amy Jane said...

ok, that is to funny that you used one of those chairs!! good for you! can't wait to see the room!!

The Cochran Family said...

Wow, the dresser/changing table turned out awesome....goooo Mark!!! You are sooo sneaky with your swirled paint and color swatches... :) The chair...LOL, did it have a horn? Beep Beep...hot mamma comin through...the things we do for our posterity...amazing!!! :) hehe

The Cochran Family said...

Oh, and tell Natalie that I say Hi and I love what she is doing for ya! Has Dr. S said how long she's gonna let you go before she induces/lets you go into labor??

Anonymous said...

eeep! i can't wait to ssssseeeeeeeee!