~Ode to the Hubby~
(a.k.a. Thank-you-from-the-bottom-of-my-heart-for-upholstering-the- ceiling-of-the-nursery.)
~
Never could I find someone as perfect for me as you.
We are like a magic dream team- the way you love and appreciate me and work to make things wonderful with me- I THANK YOU!
~
I can't think of someone who would be so willing to put up with my obsessive decorating and creating all the time, and not just "put up" with it but get into it and be my partner as we work together to create our piece of heaven at home.
~
You are so awesome at taking my sometimes far-fetched ideas and making them into reality!
You are so talented, skilled, ingenious, and inventive.
I know when we collaborate, something new and cool will emerge.
In so many ways our thoughts, hearts, and minds are the same.
You understand me and take my craziness and make me feel like it is just my talent, and tell me how lucky you feel to have me with you.
~
When we are old and I am still trying to reinvent the rooms of our ancient creaky house to make them new and fresh yet another time- I know you will be there with me- supporting me, helping me once more make our little fantasy come true.
~
And just like it is inscribed on the inside of my wedding band... You are my eternal dream.





No comments:
Post a Comment