~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~
Friday, August 29, 2008
Caprese Salad fresh from the GARDEN!
~
We now have an overflowing abundance of tomatoes and fresh basil from our square foot garden, which means we can make these delightful salads with some fresh chunks of soft mozzerella. YUM. I drizzle it with Olive Oil and a tiny bit of salt!
As you can see, I added a label cloud here! This in no way covers all my posts, as I only somewhat recently REALIZED that I could label my posts. Plus I am too lazy to go back and label them all, so this is just a slice of my posting...but either way I thought it'd be fun for someone looking for specific topics. ENJOY!=)
2 comments:
that looks sooooo yummy!!!
YUm YUM YUM! That looks soooo good! YUM, may fav salad ever! I love it with balsamic vingrette too!
Post a Comment