~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Tuesday, August 12, 2008




"With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come."


William Shakespeare


~


My family is big into funny stuff. We LOVE to be silly. In fact I'd say we value the ability to laugh or make one another laugh as one of the highest attributes one can posses. It is healing, it creates memories, and it bonds us together. I LOVE people who laugh easily. My closest friends are those who I can laugh with. So, in that spirit, I wanted to share some quick laughs with you today.
These are some recent fave Utube clips, websites and whatnot that make me smile and laugh!
Kirby (my fave one is the new Mr T one)

2 comments:

Chapman Channel said...

First of all, these links were hilarious--I think I especially loved the cake that said "Farewel Sixth Grades" and the ("olympic rings")...there were too many to list...and the picture of Elsie on your previous post was too adorable for words...i want small bibs for Everett now!

Amy Jane said...

ok, so you might get this message twice... b/c my internet is dumb :) but... i wanted to make cookies as party favors for lilli's b-day party... and since you make fabulous cookies i wanted to see if you would e-mail or post your recipe for the cookies and cream cheese icing? by the way that pic of E is sooooo adorable in the swing!!! glad to see she is making use of it!