~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Auuggggghhhhhh! Save me, take me away, I wanna go somewhere ALLBYMYSELF.
~
Would it be too much to request-
~
Por Favor:
A LOT LESS
WHINING, CRYING, COMPLAINING, STRESSING, FREAKING, MESSING,WRESTLING,FIGHTING,DIRTYING,WHINING,CRYING, COMPLAINING, (wait- did I say that twice? Oh, I am sorry, maybe that's because it's going OVER and OVER and OVER and over today!And over!)
~
A LOT MORE
Peace, quiet, happy children, smiling siblings, playing together, time for FITNESS, A meal by myself that does not include wonderbread/peanutbutter/honey/jelly/chicken nuggets/french fries/square-cheese/pudding cups/hot dogs/spagettios/blah blah blah. Regular massages (ok that's just a dream world), facials, manis/pedis, and definitely FRO-YOS are in order!!
~
I just need a little escapism, OK?
~
Maybe I need to start reading the TWILIGHT books. That sounds like escape. Not my norm, but maybe some silly-teen-Dracula-love would do me good. Or a chick flick. Any recommendations?

3 comments:

That Girl said...

I'm all about mommy vacations, having just been on one myself. My hubby thought I was nuts, but I really ENJOYED eating a restaurant by myself, not having to share a THING! And when I went to the bathroom, no one was knocking on the door yelling for goldfish crackers!

And I'm a fan of the Twilight books. A mental coma you enjoy.

Lor! said...

oh do I know what you're going through! I've heard of this thing called Chinese water torture where water hits your head over and over and over until you go insane. So that to me is just like parenting! Whining, crying, fighting etc. Over and over again. It's enough to drive anyone insane! I hope you can find yourself an escape. Let me know what works so I can try it too!

Amy Jane said...

awww! i think some twilight is in order, i will even bring over the books if you want them :) hope today is a better day!