Random Thought of the night...
Okay, with all these presents rolling around our house, I think every kid I know and am related to including my own, have all received new pajamas. Most are the long-John style fitted ones.
Question:
What is UP with them having the big warning to wear them snugly and tight so as to make them more fire retardant? Why the sudden increased fashion/fire considerations during the night, but not the day? I mean, are the chances of your house going up in flames that much greater at night? And if so... why? And if your house IS going up in flames,at night, are the tight jammies really going to make that much of a difference?? SERIOUSLY? I mean, what if you can't run from the flames cuz' your jammies are so tight. Seems like really you should have looser ones for running away. (Or jumping out windows, over falling debris, what ever the case may be..) I am befuddled by that. It seems a bit...overkill? Really I'm just wondering why.
What is UP with them having the big warning to wear them snugly and tight so as to make them more fire retardant? Why the sudden increased fashion/fire considerations during the night, but not the day? I mean, are the chances of your house going up in flames that much greater at night? And if so... why? And if your house IS going up in flames,at night, are the tight jammies really going to make that much of a difference?? SERIOUSLY? I mean, what if you can't run from the flames cuz' your jammies are so tight. Seems like really you should have looser ones for running away. (Or jumping out windows, over falling debris, what ever the case may be..) I am befuddled by that. It seems a bit...overkill? Really I'm just wondering why.





No comments:
Post a Comment