Keepin' It All In Perspective. (or attempting to!)
~
Sweets of the day
~
*I joined a gym that is BRAND NEW, and will hopefully be losing (baby)weight by both a personal trainer and awesome workout classes!!
*I hit the SUPER-UBER-AWESOME clearance sale at Old Navy, in which I cleaned house for baby E.(and I am talking as cheap as a thrift store!)
*I got to snuggle my Baby just as much as usual, which was (as always) pretty much bliss.
*My hubby was off today!
~
Sours of the day
~
*We recently bought a new wireless printer which for whatever annoying reason we have not been able to get set up, we have returned said printer (after MUCH hardship)and got another, which ALSO did not work, FINALLY, DH returned THAT one (after losing the receipt), and exchanged THAT for a third printer, for almost TWICE the price and THEN saw the original printer we WANTED at another store for LESS than we originally paid for first printer. UGH. Poor Hubby is in a WAR WITH ALL PRINTERS right now.
*Yesterday, Darling Son took hold of my hair silk serum (=NOT CHEAP HAIR GUNK) and later I found the whole container EMPTY in my SINK. I wondered where all he dumped it, but just assumed it was down the sink drain. This evening, after tasting our BRITA filtered water in the fridge, I realized that he dumped it into the pitcher with the water as I was refilling it yesterday. Hair silk serum tainted WATER is not really as healthy as you might think, although my throat does feel rather lubricated. TASTES pretty TOXIC.
~
* Due to owning our business, our finances fluctuate with that business. Unfortunately, we're kinda on the down side for this month. Thank goodness I have been budgeting for Christmas, because otherwise Santa might be bringing us a single peppermint stick each. Yikes.
*In all the printer returning/exchanging/ business hub-bub, I completely FORGOT about Lena's Sylvan Tutoring session this evening!! ACK! Called and rescheduled and avoided the FEE by shameless begging. THANK goodness.
~
But despite the sours, I am grateful for ALL the SWEETS and I hope tomorrow will be a BETTER, Less oily-watery DAY.





1 comment:
awe, i am so wanting to hit Old Navy and get some bargins!! On a side note, I got a really good giggle from the brita/hair serum story!!
Post a Comment