~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Friday, March 13, 2009

Come on in, and take a Peek....
~


I am just dying to share some pics from our library redecoration!! I don't know why, maybe because we have lived in this house for almost 4 years without so much as touching this oh-so-BLAHHHH room, but I am just SOO happy with how it's turning out. It's mostly done, but I just have to finish before I show it all.
~
So here is ONE!! These are the throw pillows on the sofa that have also made me change my mind as to what I want to do with it (covering-wise)! But I like 'em! And they are feather and down (so they will hold their shape, not get squashed down never to return), and they are removable so I can wash them (very important with sticky hands randomly running about our house!!)

No comments: