~~This week is passing and I am not sure what to say about it. ~~
It's been quite nice weather and I have taken the kids out to get ice cream and play at the park.
We have been on a hunt for large down throw pillows to add as an accent on the library sofa. Did you know that finding a black and white pillow is WAY harder than you think? TRY IT!! It's driving me a little bonkers! I think we've found some to try out (even though they aren't exactly what I thought I wanted.) ...we're going to pick those up today.
I am also shopping around for some good looking move able arm reading lamps for the wall on either side of the sofa.
And I just have to say that I really love Neiman Marcus furniture. (go ahead and click on that because it's worth it...)
Aren't they pretty?
I think I have decided that our house is becoming the "furniture orphanage"! Because, see, my little sister recently gave us a sofa they had in their sun room that had gotten a little damaged by some rain water leak, and instead of tossing it to the curb, I saved the poor thing! And miracle of miracles, it looks amazing in our library! So, I am going to take that other little love seat we picked up from "Red" a month or so ago, and use it in our Master bedroom. The funny thing is I love it all, and I still constantly browse craigslist....and I find countless treasures ALL the time!! They seriously follow me. Last night I was thinking that I should get a store and refinish all those adorable pieces and resell them. It's too fun! I love the lines of great furniture SO much. It's just an addiction.
I was even driving by some one's trash yesterday and saw a little wooden table on the curb that they were throwing out and I had to use all my willpower to not stop and save it!!! The trash man had come and it was gone when I drove by it again. =(. Poor little thing.
Anyway... I want a new rug for my library too, but my fiscal responsibility is getting in the way of that. So darn it, no new rugs for now. Soooo, while trying to stay money smart I am also trying to stay style smart! Always a challenge.
And as always, I am UP to the task.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Posted by
Rachel H
at
6:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment