FOR THE RECORD.
~
Low lights of my evening included:
~
Elsie, still sick, getting prescribed a THIRD antibiotic. UGH.
~
Dane and Lena fighting over WHICH park to go to enjoy in this lovely summer-like weather.
~
After arriving at MY choice of park, Darling Daughter has a "breakdown" (as she so aptly told her daddy tonight when arrived home before bed.) and CRIES for 99% of our time at the park. (My sister Steph and I decided her song of the day was "Is that all there is?" by Peggy Lee. We even starting singing it just to rub in the fact that she was being so impossible!)
~
Then, at the same Park (this IS supposed to be FUN, isn't it???) Dane whacks his head on a metal bar and comes shrieking to me. I sat baby down onto the grass for a moment to give comfort to the boy. A minute later, I come to baby and realize she's been shoving leaves and grassy debris in her mouth faster than a guy at a pie eating contest!! THEN, she goes into JAW lock down, and will NOT let me get it out- and spends the next 10 minutes alternating between GAGGING on it all, and BARFING it all out in random chunks.
OH! So special!
Oh, HOW I love the out of doors!!
~
And before bed tonight, for SOME unknown reason, Dane has utter meltdown and because he is crying his nose gets stuffy...and then he starts SHRIEKING that he CAN"T breathe!! So while SNORTING and shrieking, he continues that he can't breathe. (NO matter how much I try to convince him that it won't stop until he calms down and stops crying....) Yeah. ok. whatever.
~
Will everyone please put themselves to bed tonight?
Pretty, pretty PLEASE?
~
ok. no. But a girl can dream, can't she?





No comments:
Post a Comment