~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekend Update.
~
Highlights:
~
FRIDAY NIGHT:

~
My dearest hubby and hero forever went to my ZUMBA class with me!(btw. that link is both hilarious and truly what we do in class!! So funny. Imagine your hubby trying to shake it like that...hahaha- it made him my hero for going!! ) I decided that for my birthday (which is not until June- but I am saying this early so you all can prepare for it) I want all my family to do a private zumba class with me including all the brother in laws-heeheehee. THAT would be a gift without price, truly.
~
SATURDAY:
~
On Saturday morning I woke up at almost 9am (woah- THAT is sleeping in!!) and I threw my workout clothes on and went to CARDIo JAM! I can't believe I lived for so many years without working out. It has made me feel so good to be doing this.

Then, we just had this and that to do for the rest of the day-made cookies, a poster for the girl scout cookie sale, (is there a cookie theme here? haha.) random stuff.

~
I did have a CRAIG's LIST buy of the day:
~


Price:$20!!!!!
Solid carved wood with a marble top that matches perfectly.


Look how awesome those legs match those chairs legs???


SWEET~!!
~

Sunday:
Since the DH is the ward Mission leader we have gotten to know the missionaries pretty well, so we had them over again before one of them gets transferred this week, along with a less active friend from church and his daughter. We had a fun time, played a game and had a little FHE. The kids played great together!! For dinner, I made a yummy baked vegetable spaghetti that had sauteed zucchini,carrots,onion,black olives,mushrooms, and celery- accented by my new favorite homemade bread- Rhodes Dough! (You can just forget doing it from scratch-I decided the cost of buying the dough was heavily outweighed by the psychological cost of me trying to get YEAST to work. Seriously.)Then we had little mini Haagen Daaz ice creams for dessert. No fuss, no muss!!
~
Oh, and p.s.- Elsie went back to the doctor last Friday and she STILL has an ear infection (after an double 2 weeks ago. UGH!) and so the poor little pumpkin is in pain and now on a STRONGER medication. I hope it goes away soon! Our other kids have really not ever had to deal with those...so I am a novice with it.
~
Anyway... Off we go onto another WEEK! The weather's been pretty incredible lately so we are definately going to take advantage of that!! Oh- and my garden already produced some yummy green onions that I used in our dinner Sunday! Whoo-hoo!

No comments: