~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Saturday, March 14, 2009

I wish more people believed in this these days.....
~
{With all the comparisons that have been made between our new President and this one....you'd think they might actually share some ideology. I guess not.}
~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it have been nice if our past president could have followed Lincoln's line of thinking? As you know a home needs to be maintained taken care of daily, when left unattended it be fall apart. In order to get it back where it needs to be it will take money, (much more than it would have it had been properly maintained to begin with) time and patience. I am sad that our new president has to now deal with the many issues that have occured from past decisions but we are all God's children and I will not judge but put faith in the Lord that he has delivered us this new leader that gives so many people faith and hope for a purpose only he knows.