This morning, we were getting our heads on straight (with head colds...it can be tough!) and trying to feed little people and dress them for school. I wondered out loud to my dearest:
"Why is it...that whenever I think about making anything {food related}, all I really ever want to make is cupcakes?"
With a smirk, my hubby quickly resounded, "Well, honey, because a grilled cheese sandwich just isn't pretty enough for you. You like making pretty food, that's what you are good at."
....
And that is why no matter how many goodies {right now that reads as: BOXES of GIRLSCOUT COOKIES getting stolen as breakfast snacks, swiped between meals, and blatantly obliterated after dinner with a large glass of cold dunking milk.} we have hanging around the kitchen, I always feel like baking up some cute little desserty thing. And more often than not I want it on a stick! Cookies on a stick, candies on a stick, and now I have found the ultimate!! Chocolate dipped CUPCAKES on a stick!! (click on that for recipe)YES!!!
I am just dying to make these little lovelies, and you can just bet that despite my trying to fit into those skinny jeans...I will have them made sooner than later.
It's all about the trade-offs, honey! You eat a cupcake on a stick for breakfast..well, then you sure aren't eating anything else for breakfast, K? That's how I play. ;0)teehee. And it seems to be working for me. (cough. cough.)
Don't be a hater now, cuz I don't mean to brag or nuthin', but I just had my next measuring/weigh in with my PT at the gym, and DUDE! Even with all those thinmints, tagalongs, and dulce de leches this mamma's been sneakin'- my new BMI is only 15%!!
NOW THAT is S-weeeeeeeeeeeeet!






No comments:
Post a Comment