This weekend I sold my handmade baby stuff at our local 4th Friday in Historic uptown. I had whipped up some puppy dog things (I called them shaggy shawls) as well since it was themed "the dog days of summer". They had a cute doggie parade and it was really fun to see. I had many friends stop by and say hello. Later that night I had a fantastic visit with my Friend/soul sister- Lisa, at our favorite- the Cheesecake Factory. Good bonding time over Godiva Chocolate cheesecake!
On Saturday I drove over near my parents house to apply the makeup for a lovely bride for her wedding day. She is my little sister's Best friend from high school. She looked gorgeous, as was the wedding. We had a busy fun day.
Sunday I stayed over at my parents and my mom let me sleep in until nearly 11am!! I guess I have been going and going and when finally given the opportunity to rest, I really needed it! I had a wonderfully quiet day in which I did nothing but paint all 20 of my nails, and had some fantastic homemade soup and bread thanks to my wonderful mother. It was badly needed! I am SO glad for a day to do nothing.
Now I am back home, and we are all fine, undampened by the local flooding that has occurred near to us, and blessed to have not had any problems with Mother Nature, unlike our neighbors to the north!
Monday, August 27, 2007
Posted by
Rachel H
at
10:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment