~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Okay, I have been working on this one for a LONG time. Finally finished it!

100 Things about me ...

1. I am 5 ft 81/2 inches.
2. My hair has been platinum, golden, brown, dark red, bright raspberry, but never black.
3. I have never had an alcoholic drink in my life.
4. If I could improve in one are of my life, it would be to become a great financial planner.
5. I am passionate about the things I love.
6. For me it's all or nothin'.
7. I can be obsessive about projects.
8. Unbeknownst to most, I have a fiery temper.
9. When I was growing up, I used to make fun of crafting and all things crafty, and now I am one of the biggest crafters ever.
10. My top 3 desired future professions at the age of 15 were 1)Phsychiatrist 2)Fashion Designer 3)Interior Designer
11. When I was in Jr. High, I had a strange anxiety about getting hot in public and having my nose turn red.
12. When I was barely 13 years old, I was in the Miss Teen Ohio pageant, roomed with an 18 yr old for it, and was chosen to be a semi finalist.
13. I modeled starting at the age of 14 and the last job I did was about 2 years ago.
14. Two of my most oddly memorable jobs were, 1) Being hired to be BARBIE at a Toys R Us Grand opening. 2) Being hired by a department store to be a mannequin, where I stood still and posed all day long. (I seriously fooled people too!)
15. I wanted to be a cheerleader obsessively starting in 2nd grade. Cheered for 3 years in Jr High/High School.
16. I also wanted to be an Olympic gymnast. (note my ungymanstic-like height above)
17. I was obsessed with Joey McIntyre from New Kids On The Block for at least 2 years. (12-14yrs)
18. I was a regional spelling bee 1st runner up in 8th grade.
19. I love beautiful crystal.
20. I received my Associates Degree before I graduated from high School. I was 17.
21. I thought by the time I was 30, I would have become some ideal perfect person. YEAH RIGHT.
22. When I am not pregnant, I could be called a "partial anorexic." (Selective eating issues)
23. I love fresh hot cinnamon rolls SOOO MUCH.
24. I feel like I can make some seriously cute cookies on a stick.
25. I like to make and design jewelry.
26. I have lived on my own for about 12 years, and I still don't have a laundry routine.
27. My secret dream is to work at something and do well enough to have a housekeeper and a chef.
28. When I was in grade school, I wanted to be an astronaut.
29. Most of my relatives live in Michigan.
30. I am mostly German/Norwegian.
31.I was a flight Attendant for Continental Airlines for a short time while the hubby was in Dental School.
32. I love gummy candy more than is natural.
33. Over the years I have had random retail jobs at a country club,applebees(for a month),Victoria'sSecret, Dilliards,Ann Taylor, BCBG MaxAzria.
34. My favorite body part is my face.
35. My least favorite part is my tummy.
36. I hate playing most ball sports.
37. I love dancing in all forms.
38. I love french antiques.
39. I can be a good listener.
40. I can handle bigger problems better than I handle everyday stresses.
41. I hate cleaning- but I love it clean....
42. I hate cooking- but I love good food...
43. I love to paint anything- from a tiny box to a large mural.
44. I like sewing a lot.
45. Thanks to my husband I know every make and model of most cars available in the US today.
46. I love makeup.
47. I love LINDT TRUFFLES.
48. I don't like riding bikes- it hurts my bum.
49. I LOVE the ocean and a white sandy beach.
50. I love getting dressed up and going out to a fancy restaurant for an amazing dinner.
51. I love Broadway plays.
52. I love BIG Cities.
53. I grew up on 5 acres in the country, with fruit trees and a large garden.
54. I am pro-life.
55. Yet, I consider myself a conservative feminist.
56. My natural fingernails can look totally fake because they grow really well and are really strong.
57. I do not have a green thumb. Most plants in my house die.
58. My best dessert I can make are cream puffs with chocolate mousse filling.
59. I am NOT a neat freak.
60. I am more of a messy artsy "type".
61. I love a good museum more than a zoo.
62. I hate camping.
63. I only went to 2 (out of 6) years of our church's girls camp because I hated it so much, and my mom let me not go back.
64. I do,however, like bon fires and roasting marshmallows (that has been a more recent thing for me).
65. I like having a small vegetable garden.
66. I lOVE colorful flower gardens with big bold flowers. I want all my extra yard space filled with gorgeous flowers eventually.
67. I love structured french styled landscaping the MOST. (in my dream yard!!)
68. I went to Brigham Young University, in the interior design program.
69. I had Mononucleosis while I was there.
70. My dream house is an old french chateau. (Marie Antoinette's Petite Trianon would do.)
71. I am a horrible skier.
72. I do, however, like the winter wonderland and ski-bunny culture in places like Park City and in Colorado during the cold months. So I will take lessons.
73. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
74. I don't have a favorite season. I like them all in different ways.
75. I pretty much can NEVER get sick of cheesy Christmas music.
76. I love jelly donuts.
77. When I am pregnant, I am a huge carnivore. Usually I am a near vegetarian.
78. Picking pimples comes oddly naturally to me.
79. Cheesecake is my favorite dessert.
80. I am not much of a planning ahead kind of girl.
81. I am impulsive.
82. If it sounds fun, I'll probably do it.
83. I like Jimmy Buffet and UB40- a LOT.
84. My favorite dog is a Pomeranian.
85. My favorite kitty is a Persian.
86. I love color in my interiors!!
87. Paris is my dream city to live in.
88. I once left my Christmas tree up until Easter. I decorated it with pink and purple hydrangeas.
89. I don't vacuum nearly enough.
90. If I had an alternate life, I'd like to be a professional ballroom dancer.
91. I used to have acne so bad that I went on Accutane.
92. I am a Gemini.
93. I don't currently own a pair of tennis shoes.
94. Exercising is not really something I do a lot.
95. In certain areas, I am highly competitive.
96. At times my body has consisted of like 25% Jello Jigglers.
97. I have 4 sisters and 1 baby brother (he's 16).
98. I am the OLDEST.
99. I have a huge fear of heights.
100.I believe that no matter where we live, what state or town or house, we are at "home" when our family is together.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great idea! thanks for sharing all those things about yourself!

The boot is fabulous, by the way...I'm loving the detailing!

Anonymous said...

I Love Cheese Cake Too! I enjoy a good museum aswell... Camping Definitely is the Best... along with Gummy candy... they are Both the best ^.^ Allen H.~ From Idaho