~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Weekend Nesting Project....
So I bought this little table and chair set at Lena's preschool's rummage sale last year for I think it was like$20. I have wanted to paint it 4-EVER, so this weekend I decided NO MORE PROCRASTINATING!!! I was going to get it done come heck or high water (whatever that means) and I did. I was being kinda naughty cuz I painted the clear coat myself which hopefully does not assist me in producing a child with no less than 3 eyeballs. It was outside though, and really windy, so hopefully I didn't inhale any of the slightly toxic fumage.

Lena, of course, requested a table with a kitty painted on it. I like how it came together.

And on each chair, I will put "princess....whoever." I did Lena's, and the other chair is on hold- for at least a few months for me to find out if number 3 is going to be a girl. Then I want to paint her name on the other chair. Poor Dane gets left out of all the girly table-ness. I will have to make him a boy table now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eeep! rachel, i love this! painting furniture is definitely something that i am not good at. i inevitably end up with paint runs and slop. haha.

did lena love it?

Anonymous said...

this is katie by the way..haha

Anonymous said...

Rachel,
It looks so pretty! I'm going through a painting furniture phase right now too. I'm so tired of just plain wood, I need color! Sadly, my stuff never looks as pretty as your stuff does!