~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...

How lovely are your branches.

Here's our big tree this year. I put it in a new place in our two adjoining living rooms. I really like it because it can be seen outside from 3 windows, which makes it really shine outside. I am really liking it there. Last year we put it in the front window next to where we put the baby grand piano last January when we got that, which now takes up too much space to put a big tree next to it. (I know, so sad. heehee.) I would like to do a smaller tree there though- maybe not this year since for some reason (read:prego) I am lacking a lot of my usual fervor for decorating. I have had like 3 bins full of wreaths and garland just laying out on the floor in a pile all week, and I just keep staring at it like it's some dead animal I just can't bear to get rid of. I need to just put the stuff up, but I am at a creative loss as to where.
And since I have been the Nazi about keeping the kitties out of that room, I haven't had too many major mishaps with the tree. It makes me quite mesmerized to sit and stare at it with some good Christmas Music with Frank (Sinatra)and Bing(Crosby) on in the evening after the kiddos have been tucked into their little beds. And maybe with some candy cane flavored hot cocoa. Oooh, I think I'll go get some now.

1 comment:

Be Inspired Always said...

Beautiful tree. :)




Jillian