~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Saturday, November 10, 2007

NEW TOPIC!
Okay, I like can't stand looking at the depressing episode I posted yesterday, so I am posting something ELSE to look at! I am almost finished reading a book called Mommy Millionaire and it is SUCH an interesting and informative read!! Anyone who has ever thought about starting a business (especially any woman or mom) should TOTALLY read it. She takes you moment by moment through every step she had to take to grow her "kitchen table idea" into a million dollar business. It is eye opening and really packed with quality information for the entrepreneur. You feel her hardships and difficulties and see the insane amount of WORK that it takes, but simultaneously you also get an idea that it is doable. And you don't have to be a genius or Harvard MBA to make a business work.
Anyway, I am learning a ton and just storing it away...for who knows when..maybe that day I decide to try to put her ideas to use!!

No comments: