The Baby Chronicles....
~
Life with a newborn is quite amazing. First of all, I am not posting as much because while I am ALWAYS on the computer (while I am nursing), I can't type with one hand very well!! So I haven't been able to update. She has grown out of her preemie clothes- so now she is kind of fitting into her smaller 0-3 month clothes- CRAZY! It's just wild how tiny they are! She's starting to get a tad bit stronger- being able to move her head about a little. Soo sweet and adorable though- I lover her little personality already too. She's like Lena was- she is teensie tiny- with a WALLOP of a cry. She could win in any scream competition. And she lets you know if she doesn't want to be put down with that scream-- and then the very millisecond you pick her up- she's as silent as a lamb. Happy as can be.
~
She LOVES being held and nursed as much as possible- which can make it hard for me to do much during the day. So I try to squeeze as much as possible in during the little time she sleeps. SLEEP. That's one thing - she really is sleeping well during the night- only nurses like twice and is totally quiet the rest of the time - so I can't complain there. But in exchange for that- it doesn't seem like she's very tired during the day. She takes about one longer nap a day- and the rest of the time is wanting to be nursed and carried. I am using my ultimate baby wrap a LOT.
~
Projects I did before she was born have all been put on the back burner... I guess you could say she is my project now. And there she is now... nursing time!! I'll try to update more later!!





1 comment:
Well you certainly out-did yourself yesterday! I think we'll look back on that and say"how did we do this with a newborn!!!" She is so sweet and you are a great mom! THanks again...
Post a Comment