Nursery Reveal Part 2!!
~
Well, since Elsie has been born, I have felt guilty for not completely finishing her room and not posting the rest of it here for everyone to see. I still have not finished it properly, the way I envisioned it yet. There is more that I have planned for her crib, as well as the walls, etc.. but to help me feel SOME closure, I am posting this AS IS.
~
Here we have the BIG thing that took me lots of time to get it to this point- which still is not completely complete. Here we have ZEE CRIB, DAHHLING. Yes it is round, and it is all wood. I debated on one by Miss Liberty Cribs that was actually all white plastic (sounds weird I know but you'd have to see it) - but ended up choosing the more traditional all wood. I made every last piece of soft goods on this thing, right down to the round crib sheet!! And let me tell ya, that was annoying to make. hah. But the almost-end-result that we have here makes me happy. This also fits like it was made for this room in this bay window area.
Cute baby-ness.





6 comments:
i just love it when you post!! such a cute room and baby to match!!! :)
I'm so glad you posted this...how can anything soooo beautiful and amazing be un-done? You out did yourself, if only Elsie knew what an amazing crafy mamma llama she had! I'm so glad I have been here to see the reveals in person! Yah
Adorable crib and REALLY adorable baby!
oh my! it's so beautiful! i can't believe you made all of it! eeep! you are such a talent!
AHHHHHHHHHHh elise is SUCH a little wiggle-worm!!!!!!!!! i cant wait to cuddle w/ that girl again!!! I LOVE YOU RACH!!!!!! <3
You are a wonder, it's amazing, oh and the rooms not half bad either (hehe), just kidding, the room is gorgeous and so is Elsie!
Post a Comment