Silly Satire...
~
So I discovered this satirical blog the other day through my girls at Tales From The Crib...and it is H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S. Seriously. It is called Seriously, So Blessed. And for those that aren't Mormon, you most likely won't get why it's so funny- unless you are extremely familiar with our culture..=) It pokes fun at a little bit of the "Utah Mormon Girl" stereotype but also even though I'm not "from" Utah I recognize some of the things in myself too... because there are so many funny things that we do/say/think that the blogger( I don't know who it is - if they are a he/or a she) nails right on the head. And some things that (thankfully) I don't do. It really is brilliant.. and just make-your-face-hurt-from-laughing funny.
BRAVO!





5 comments:
Even funnier is that you're one of the people she's lampooning!!!!!
Yeah I know- my Dh went to Dental school, sold pest control while at BYU, and we do have a pretty awesome life. BUT, UNLIKE the ficitious character, I am a great speller, have my degree, and don't wear bikinis, amongst other things.
Fictitious. typo!
Okay, Rach you can laugh at yourself and T.A.M.N. but I think it would be PERFECT to create the polar opposite personality......call me on that.
Anyway, it seems like you have some slightly sarcastic hata's on here!!
Amelia- lets do one about the fictitious mormish girl....hehehehe =)
Post a Comment