~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Can I get a ZOOOOOOOOMBAAA!!
~
Call it cheese, call it what you want little darling...I call it AWESOME! (yes, that's a link to see what it's all about..if you don't know!)
I have honestly not exercised (formally-meaning gym pass)regularly in a very, very long time (we're talkin years here people!!).
~
To kick my own self in the butt-(and lose that darn baby belly/weight)I joined a new gym (urban active) and went to my FIRST class today.
~
I had heard about Zoomba, but never tried it! Since I LOOOOOOOOVE latin ballroom dancing, I knew I'd like it...but WOW- it was such high and a thrill today- I told my markie mark that I could TEACH that class! I just love it!
~
YAY for ZOOMBA!!! And anyone(Amy)wanna go with me...just let me know!!(amy!);0)
~
Love it! Happy workout high today!(Got those Pollyanna endorphins chugging)

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Zoomba is such a fun class, the hour goes by so fast, and before you know it you're sweating like a pig and feel good about it!

Katrina said...

I want to do Zumba with you!!! BUT, I don't think I want to travel 2 hours to do it!! ha ha. I'm so glad you found a fun workout to do! I might try it sometime...