Fashion for the masses!
~
OK, anyone who knows me well knows I am a BCBG MaxAzria junkie. I pretty much love all things coming outta that store. I own a LOT of it. So, my sister Steph tipped me off yesterday that Max has branched out to the mass marketed world of WALL MART!!
~
So, not really a move I would anticipate given that it is soooooo NOT walmart style... but hey!! I know that he has several other lines targeting other audiences than the mainstream BCBG Max Azria store, like the runway collections, BCBGeneration which is for the college age girl, Max Azria, Herve Leger the higher end couture fashion. Anything can happen, right?
~
After looking it up last night, I was pretty impressed! Cute stuff for a CHEAPO price!
After looking it up last night, I was pretty impressed! Cute stuff for a CHEAPO price!
Check THIS jacket out, and actually HERE you can scroll through all they have online right now.
Just goes to show, you just never know where great style might pop up!





No comments:
Post a Comment