Two days without kids.
~
Two days without kids and you'll find yourself eating too much because you'll have so much extra time on your hands.
~
Two days without kids is AMAZINGLY fun for going to all your fave shops and browsing...and before you know it- whoops!- shopping too.
~
Two days without kids gives you time to just stare at each other and say, "Hey, I bet this is what it'll be like in like, 20 years when we are all retired and our last one has finally left the house! Whoa. I miss them already. It's going to go by so fast."
~
Two days without kids lets you gaze at each other like you used to when you were dating. Oh my, He is handsome. Yes, I am one lucky girl. A little snuggle-love and then..... Dot. Dot. Dot. (What- you haven't seen Mama Mia yet??)
~
Two days without kids lets you recharge your batteries so that soon when those little darlings return, you are excited for them to be home, and your home is full of
crazy/fun/kid-like loving
once more.
~
Merci beaucoup,
Mom and Dad.





4 comments:
Haha!! I luv the new blog header!!! So sweet!
This is amy by the way ;)
Ohh, haha! I wasn thinking- whooo is SHAWN?? hah! Thanks Amy!
Rach...you seriously deserve a break, but you almost maybe loved the break from kids TOO MUCH.. hehehe...and maybe just a little TMI :) just teasin'--haha--does Mark read this blog???? I'm glad to know that all it takes is two days without kids to revamp your romance! The only thing that would have made your little romantic vacation more enjoyable would be both of you snuggling in a snuggie. Don't know what that is? Check out www.getsnuggie.com. Okay. That is all.
Post a Comment