~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Saturday, January 17, 2009

i tried to make french bread today, for the first time in MANY MANY YEARS.

~AND i WAS REMINDED THAT...
I
HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

MAKING BREAD.

YEAST,
RISING ,
ALL THAT STUFF IS CRAP THAT I HATE.

~the end.

3 comments:

Chapman Channel said...

hmmmm...yeast, huh? So THAT's your downfall...I guess we all have to have a weakness :)

Amelia said...

cut the yeast...... out of your life..... it's all right....all right.

That Girl said...

Hee hee! Remind me sometime to email you a recipe for batter bread - the goodness of a yeast bread without the kneading and waiting. (I'd do it now, but that would require MOVING.)