I like twinkling lights.
~I guess that must have something to do with why I am obsessed with chandeliers, too.
~
SO, today we took down our Christmas tree.
I know, crazy-town!!!!
~
But I had put those pinky flowers that are on the green sofa into the tree for V-day, and had hearts on it too... so it was pretty, and still SO sparkly and made the room so cozy!!
~
Go ahead, I know you're thinking it.
I guess I am officially just one of those Christmas weirdos.
Oh, well- why fight it?
So here we have it now.. as you can see.
~
I have been in a MOOD ever since I got it all down, though.
And not a happy one.
Tonight when I told my sister Amelia about it, she said that the song BELOW was my theme song of the day.
I really should have been singing it to myself all day long to maximize the effect.
Anyway.
Enjoy that classic 80's piece of musical magic.
~
I think I need that hair.





No comments:
Post a Comment