VALENTINE'S Surprises.
~
Cleaning out my library cupboards has been great fun for finding things I thought we previously lost!
~
NAMELY : Wedding pictures and their negatives that I haven't seen in AGES!! YAY!!
ALSO,
I ran across these pictures someone in my family snapped at Mark's birthday party over 7 years ago!! I just love that feeling of seeing a moment in time that was long forgotten.
{...That's LENA in my tummy he's hugging!!}
.....whispering sweet nothings?
And as a V-day treat, Mark surprised the kids each with a ginormous Hershey Kisses as Big as their heads...
~
It was a major winner.
~
....last night we celebrated quietly by having an UBER late night picnic on a blanket in our newly decorated Library.
We dipped strawberries, blackberries, fresh pineapple, grapes, and apples in a heart shaped fondue pot for two, filled with white chocolate.
~
IT WAS SIMPLY PERFECT.





No comments:
Post a Comment