WOW.
~
I am left somewhat speechless on this week because it went by fast and furious!
Unfortunately for our family that came into town, I would have had it include tastier meals , more peaceful moments (but with 7 kids under the age of 8 collectively- good LUCK, right?)
And be a little longer...or just more relaxed? I don't know! (Although for them it lasted TOO long as their flight home got mixed up!)
~
They came into town Saturday night, and I awoke Sunday morning feeling sick...and it only got worse as the days went on, thus my not being a very good hostess or a good cook for that matter!! (I think they/we had pizza at least 3 times....ack!!) For that I am truly sorry!! =)
~
It was a huge sacrifice for my Sis in Law to fly out to see us ALONE with 4 kids in tow!!
Lori- you are both a little crazy for it and AMAZING for it and we LOVE you so much! Thanks for being willing to travel across the country for us!
In all the madness we hardly got any pics..but here's a few for the memory!
~
Lena and Dane loved the lollis from Bryan and Roxanne!





No comments:
Post a Comment