~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Out with the OLD, In with the NEW, I say!
~
I am taking a nice little hop skip and jump right on into spring today.
~
After learning to "not cry out loud" and to "hide my feelings" yesterday, I decided to cheer myself up by decorating my living room mantle for spring!!

~
Recently my sister Stephanie said that she read (or was it saw?) on some decorating thing that fake flowers are a no-no. Well, unless you have a $500 a month BUDGET for the florist to deliver the weekly room bouquet, I am STILL USING MY FAKE FLOWERS, DANG IT!
~

They make me happy. So there.
And I think they are pretty.

~
And that's all that matters, now, isn't it?
But I am telling you, if there is a huge late winter snowstorm at anytime during March....I will just close all my blinds and turn on some sunshiney Jimmy Buffet, and pretend I am still basking in the early glow of spring- becuase seriously, the weather in this part of the country is downright cruel sometimes.











{think spring!}

No comments: