~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Nursie tyme.

~
Now I think a lot of people have seen this pic before...but I found it so hilarious I had to post it anyway...so get ready to laugh again.


You see, me and my family. We are BREAST FEEDERS.

My mom wasn't, but seriously could have been the president of La Leche League when she was raising us all. She NURSED.

And my sisters who have babies- well, let's just say it's almost a cult.

Breast milk is likened to the divine medicine of the gods...(for example, when my dad was really sick, my mom suggested he get something made with colostrum in it for the antibodies. Yeah, I know. ICK. It didn't happen, but I am just illustrating my point.)

Anyway.

Since I am in the throes of having one little lovely leach right now, this pic just HIT HOME HARD. =)
Enjoy.
{i can just imagine this little one thinking, "that looks so delightful. i wonder what yummies i might get out of that."}

No comments: