Picked at random.
~
This weekend was not my favorite. I don't know why.On the upside, I guess we worked some on my current pet house project-our prison- oops- I mean library/office. It IS coming along nicely. And my mom came over and made us a delightful lemon meringue pie that I ate voraciously. So that was good.
But my loving Darling hubby was gone for all of Saturday and lots of Sunday...and sweet baby cried through most of Church on Sunday so we both did a lot of walking her,and not a lot of listening to lessons. And I was for whatever reason feeling kinda grinchy about everything. Just moody, I guess. I don't know.
~
Anyway.. I have a LOONG way to go on the office, but for the sake of giving a sneak peek, I included a couple of shots that show the colors!! They are really fun.
~
The WALL!





No comments:
Post a Comment