~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Adorable Goodies.

~

My lovely sister Amelia wonders how it is I always manage to think up more "stuff" to look at, admire, love, and often times wish for!~

So...I have a random laundry list going, and I thought I'd blog about it all instead of losing my cool and actually buying these super adorable things!

~

Thing 1.




Well, my husband was incredulous when I was salivating over these custom lunch boxes last night.


He says," Ok, so they are going to carry thier $32 dollar lunch boxes from the school room/office to the kitchen??"


boo. they'd use them other places, too, right?
~


Thing 2.








I am loving the convertible push bar...how it can go either way to face the baby or have the baby facing out, you know? No extra seat! I love that. My Silver Cross is awesome...but honestly I get sick of having to take the seat out and store them separately. Anyone have the Bumbleride flyer? I'd love to know what you think of it.


~
Thing 3.



This chandelier I am trying to negotiate down on craig'slist. I think once it's washed up, and if I can get a reasonable price (people often times think their stuff if worth SOO much more than it actually is...), it'd be a pretty addition somewhere in my house.
~


Thing 4.


OK, Dane's room is not fully "done" yet...and a decent [part of me wants to play up the map/pirate/ship idea...integrated with the antique cars/prints he already had in his room. (Hey-he's a boy-eclectic is the name of the game!Many many interests,right?)



SO...in my search recently I found this adorable pillow on ETSY!Isn't is so cute?





Also, though I am not usually into "uuber-themed" bedding, I thought this room was pretty cute. I really like the all wood paneled room and the huge pirate ship steering wheel on the wall. Of course it has a cute port hole too.


~


SO, anyways...I thought maybe talking about these was supposed to help me NOT want buy these....

um...I don't think it's working...

1 comment:

ALL THE BEST said...

Beautiful blog!
All the best,
Ronda