Reaping the rewards of our Square Foot Gardening
~
That title sounds so official. Like we've been working by the sweat of our brow to reap some huge harvest....hahaha!
~
It should be like-
It should be like-
"...built a square box last summer...still had it....replanted some veggie plants...hoped for the best...vastly over planted tomatoes which have completely taken over like HALF of my garden, grateful to have anything at all to eat from it considering that I never weed it or tend to it in any way..."
So...it makes me laugh when a neighbor complimented me on our gardens the other day. I was thinking..."Yeah. I am really good at planting seeds...and plants...and then basically ignoring them and getting really lucky that they didn't DIE."
Well, basically I am lucky that Mark goes out there every night at puts some water on them, or they for real probably would die. haha.
So here some shots of our overgrowth...whoops, I mean "garden areas".
=)
Even if they won't EAT the tomatoes...they like picking!





1 comment:
I think that the picture of the close-up white flower is a HollyHock-does it grow up really tall? Everything looks really great!
Post a Comment