~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Thursday, August 27, 2009


What we did the day we


"would" have been going "back to school"!

~
Today, with daddy on his day off, instead of helping me get the kids off to their first day of the school year (like last year)....


Lena and I finished our lessons for the day by 11am....

And headed out to the reservoir's beach! =)


Elsie was such a little trashy baby! We got there...I had forgotten both her suit and her hat!! She was swimming in her onesie with tons of sticky sunscreen gooped up in her hair to keep her scalp from burning!! Poor sad little thing! She actually had a ball...but she looked like the baby who lived "in a van. down by the river." hahah!!!


Everett couldn't be cuter here!!


Honestly I don't heart this place...but the kids adore it and so that's all that matters! We big people like it more when we are chill-axin' on the boat.

Okay, so this might be cuter.


There I am! haha.

Here's the two cuties! No school buses for us!
No boring waiting around and icky lunches! We are looking forward to making the most of more time together as a family!
~

Stay tuned...I plan on posting more in detail
soon about our classes, how they are going, what we are doing, etc...with their schooling. Ta-ta for now!

1 comment:

cotedetexas said...

Good luck on your new endeavor with schooling at home- sounds exciting especially with all the back up support. I laugh at the thought of me doing that for my 12th grader! I can't even look at her math, it gives me a headache!! I guess you learn with your kids????? I always wondered about that. well - good luck = it will be so nice to have that extra family time, makes me wish that for me and mine.
Joni