Itty Bitty Bloggie Update.
~
One thought. It makes it really hard to share pics and update the blog when your "treasure" seeking almost five year old personal pirate sneakily stole your camera's battery....then conveniently "forgot" where he buried the treasure.
So here's my update.
~
Schooling at home handily in progress?CHECK.
(Easy peasy? yes (great curriculum!), and no(kids are still kids). Books,blow up globes , maps, musical instruments, and scientific tools all over the library/school room? Yep! Kids learning some good stuff? Si, senorita!)
~
In kids athletic news, soccer season has begun- and we are soccer virgins you might say. First year giving it a try..and I am trying desperately to not cry when I am driving them to their practices whilst missing one of my zumba workouts! Boo-hoo! So far, Dane is loving it. Lena is troubled with her "large-highlighter green-why can't it be turquoise? " jersey.
~
I am starting to teach myeslf some choreography to what will be my Zumba class after I become a teacher in October. I am getting a head start as my lovely SIL who IS one told me it helps to not get overwhelmed at the beginning when you suddenly need to have the choreography for like 12 songs memorized in your head!! SO FUN!!
~
And other than that.... Oh I gave a "talk" (like a speech/sermon you might say!) in church last Sunday on Respect and Reverence. I separated it out into Respect and reverence in: marriage, between parent and child, for our leaders, and in the classroom. It went really well. I was happy with it! It was pretty long (16 whole minutes, to be exact! hah!), otherwise I'd publish it here!
~
So that's all for now! As soon as we find the pirate's booty...we'll get some pics on here too!!





1 comment:
Little stinker!
So glad that home schooling is going well! Soccer huh? My oldest did that a couple years ago, she enjoyed it but it wasn't her "thing" so we haven't repeated but she has tried some other stuff! I must say that it's hard for me to to drive me kids to a million practices, never being home and feeling like I am always in the car but I guess you do what ya gotta do for them sometimes!! :)
Post a Comment