REUNITING and it feels so goooood..
..with my inner glammo-crafter-mamma.....
~
I was out on a little sister hangout date the other weekend and we ran into the cute bead shop in a nearby historic town called Pink Flamingo Beads...and well....if you don't already know I was once a beadaholic. I had a little beading business..and was rather completely obsessed with buying every color swarovski crystal known to man. (that may or may not been a part of my whole shopaholic side...okay who am I kidding?)
~
The TRUTH is, though, that I have been able to walk into a bead shop for many years now and not feel any urge at all to buy a strand. I mean, I was completely over beads.
We had a fling.
I moved on.
The End.
Or so I thought.
....Until I ran across THIS BEAUTY.
And they told me there was a CLASS where upon I would be able to MAKE one of these lovelies!!! EEEEEEEKKKK!
OH YES I DID. I made that. That right there. Yep, and it was fun..despite the fact that I was a tad stiff after sitting still for around three hours straight making this from start to finish! HA!
And it was SO-HOOO HO Worth it.
OH yes.
The end.





No comments:
Post a Comment