Birthday TIME.
~
{i won't say where...but you may be able to guess.}
~
We ate cake.
{and pizza.}
~
{ooh, and I made the cake THAT morning!
How's that for last minute? haha.
I'd like to publicly thank Duncan Hines for the lovely frosting.}
~
We ripped some serious giftage.




{and played games!}
We partied like it was 1999.
~{...and proved that despite a brutally UNCHIC locale,
when you are with your family, fun is where ever they are.}

(this is what happens when I try and take a pic by myself!)
Those silly little nuts!

Elsie wore shoes for the FIRST time EVER! I was so excited considering I had like 10 pairs of darling assorted shoes waiting all summer long WITH the tags on that I had prepurchased for her last year!! haha!
~
Happy DAY for DANE!






1 comment:
You're so right - the fun is where the family is!
Oh, and I really dig your eye shadow. :)
Post a Comment