GUEST POST!
~
From: my sis, Amelia.
I love that she's not afraid of offending anyone. If you are offended by this. Sorry. Had to post this either way. I really didn't have a choice. It was too funny.
~
This post made me laugh so hard...I HAD to steal it from her blog for further exposure (exposure meaning- just in case my mom and other sisters forget to check hers...oh, and there might be one other person).
~
I generally think Mccain is a bit teeth gritting
but his choice of Sarah Palin was perfect. I've seen several news articles say..."She's no Hillary". Hello?? Why would we want a Hillary. The Clintons are on the award winning level of "Most likely to prompt mass suicide while watching Hillary preen on camera". This is my personal very biased judgment and I can say whatever I want cuz it's my BLOG!!
but his choice of Sarah Palin was perfect. I've seen several news articles say..."She's no Hillary". Hello?? Why would we want a Hillary. The Clintons are on the award winning level of "Most likely to prompt mass suicide while watching Hillary preen on camera". This is my personal very biased judgment and I can say whatever I want cuz it's my BLOG!!
~
Why Sarah Palin kicks Hillary's trash (love that expression):
~
HILLARY: LIBERAL
~
SARAH PALIN: CONSERVATIVE
~
HILLARY: PRO-Abortion
~
SARAH PALIN: PRO-LIFE
~
HILLARY: 1 very snide daughter
~
SARAH PALIN: 5 kids with an adorable little newborn boy with down syndrome
~
HILLARY: slick Willy
~
SARAH PALIN: married for 20 years to an actual working man (I'll forgive the goatee)
~
HILLARY: tag team clinton life long politicians
~
SARAH PALIN: self made politician (no riding piggyback on a greaseball of a husband)
~
HILLARY: scary
~
SARAH PALIN: adorable
~
When I saw her I totally thought that was an awesome choice and I know she's tough enough to stand up to the harassment of the media. And if anyone even says "Experience" look at Obama's record. The thing that is horrible about Liberals though is that it is TOTALLY fine for them to go off about equal rights, discrimination and such, but if it's on the conservative side they will totally mock MCCAIN for being old, and SARAH for being a woman and a mother. It's really pathetic. But expect it.





2 comments:
Right on Millie! I love her hallarios commentary! I too am a fan of Pa-lin....heheh McCain's choice in her as VP pretty much secured my vote! But I wonder...he's been in the game a long time, will he value her opinion or was this just a political check mate?
Amen!
Post a Comment