My latest project is finally done to show!
Remember how back forever ago I painted that mural in my master bedroom? Well, we're finally getting back to that room again. First, Mark bought a wooden circle and cut it in half, adding long legs he cut to the proper height for the bed. This is how that looked. I then took the fabric I had bought for $4.50 a yard a while ago and made skirts. For the top I used the same taffeta I used as border on the window panels I made in that room. And here is the end result! I bought these lamps this week at tuesday morning for $18 bucks a pop!
One flanking each side of our bed..
And here's a view of glass we had cut to spec for the table tops...





3 comments:
you are amazing! they look great!!!
Wow, amazing! They look great! Oops I just looked above me, um I don't know her, and I don't know why she sounds just like me, you might want to block her!
heheee -I know I thnk she's a stalker.....
Post a Comment