Wow... wanted to have some pics to post of my projects...that have unfortunately ended up NOT getting accomplished this weekend!! Ack! So hopefully soon, I'll have some.
~
I hit some SWEET sales at Tuesday Morning a couple days ago- anyone like that store? I hardly ever go, and then on Friday I went (only had 15 MINUTES) and in that time walked out having spent like $90 bucks!! (I know that sounds like a lot, and GEEZ if I kept that up I could seriously drain the bank account in like no time at all...haha!!) I got 5 GORGEOUS picture frames, two totally cute random cocktail rings for myself, and two huge lamps that fit just PERFECTLY on either side of my king size bed. YAY!!! I can't wait to show those to you. I need to make the skirts for the tables Mark built and we are good to go.
~
My sister stephie is moving into her first official house soon, and I have been trying to take over her house rehab- OOPS- I mean HELP her in anyway I can. I SWEAR, I am obsessed with houses!!! ACK! We need to own like 10 houses because I LOOOOOVE renovating and decorating them SOO much. I am more obsessed with it than SHE is. It's crazy. Every little detail is like running through my brain with it. I wish it were ours, but luckily she wants my input and advice and hopefully doesn't mind telling me to back off when I get too bossy!! haha. It's just so exciting to see transformations. An ugly duckling into a beautiful swan! So we've all been a little busy with that.
~
Anyway... today was an odd Sunday because we ended up not having church, but we did have a baptism and so we helped put that on since Mark is the Ward Mission Leader. Just seeing a baptism made me almost cry. Such a wonderful experience. I am glad for that. And kinda miraculous that I can say that considering that I was out in the hall for most the rest of it with wild kids...and setting up the refreshments. Anyway.. that's all for now! G'night!
And for some classic President Hinkley inspiration, Click HERE





1 comment:
I just got of the phone with Steph and it wsa funny b/c she was all, Racl said this and that, grey is the new neutral and she said this....I'm sure she loves having a big sis that just happens to be a decorator!!! I'm so excited for her. The pixs of her house seems even nicer than I had imagined. I can't wait to see it in Dec! And I can't wait to see pixs of your new knick knacks! I went to Tarjey and splurged on some more stuff too. I'll proabbly post later in the week...tah tah!
Post a Comment