Mixed Bag..
~
So, on a USUAL day-(unlike last evening) this is more what our fall schedule consists of during the day:
~
We do a WHOLE Lotta walking. This week Dane was "the star" at school. (we celebrated his b-day)and so I made these rice krispie treats with rainbow sprinkles!We also made jello jigglers.
I tried getting a cute pic of him smiling but he ran to the toys immediately and refused to look up- little stinker!!
Elsie's new home away from home. She gets tossed into the Bjorn, as we walk (Lena to school), and wall (Dane to school), and walk (Lena from school), and walk yet some more(Dane from school)!!!
And here's my latest send out (a crib blanket)from the Etsy store fundraiser for Nie Nie.
Also working on some side table/night stands in our masterbedroom. I'll post pics when I finish!
2 comments:
So that crazy lady in the light blue minivan honking at you yesterday as you were walking...that was me! I realized after that I had a black hat on and sunglasses so I'm sure you were wondering who in the world was waving and honking at you. You looked so cute walking with Elsie in the bjorn and Lena. Kelsey remarked that she loved Lena's outfit and that she looked very cute!
I couldn't believe my ears when I heard that yall had more of a hurricane than we did! We had notta and you guys had all that damage!!! I am sooooooo sorry! I feel so bad to have that happen to you! And just when you thought you were safe, now you have to add hurricanes to the list of potential natural disasters to hit Ohio....CRAZZY!!! I'm sooo glad that those trees did not land on your pretty house!
Post a Comment