~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Weekend Rundown:
~
**Filled with thrilling highs!
(read:Saturday boating all day with both my sister's family and a quick jaunt with Mark's business partner, Dr. Dale & Family!)

**Accented by unfortunate lows...dun dun daaaaa...

(read: Elsie got her vaccinations and was sooo sad)

~
**And intermixed with dramatic activity...
(read: Mark prepared the presentation of the 3rd hour of church as the ward mission leader~!We also went our town's sesquicentennial celebration!!Fireworks!)

~
**With a GRANDE FINALE of EVEN MORE DRAMATIC ACTIVITY...

(read:Daddy Daughter Date to see Broadway's The LION KING!)

3 comments:

Amelia said...

Lena looks so cute. what a memorable outing for them!

Chapman Channel said...

That Lena--she's a character! I love the zebra dress and red flowers on her head!

The Cochran Family said...

Awww, did she love it? How fun is that...I've heard it's a great show for kids..I wish we had broadway series in Austin::::sigh:::: That pixs of you being silly in the water is why I love you...pink girly stuff and tons of laughter! Poor little Elsie...atleast she looks adorable in pain! :)