A day in the life...
~
Elsie and her cousin Everett are seriously SO cute together. We keep saying if they were not cousins they'd have to get married! haha! They are just adorable little friends.
Here they were last night detailing thier plan of escape out on the chalkboard. AS they whispered into eachothers ears, we oohed and ahhed over thier utter adorableness...

Today for lunch I savored the last garden fresh tomato sandwich of this season...oh so yummmy! It was on warm out of the oven paseano bread...I love that stuff!
Today during our school time, in science we were talking about Machines that move things- make it easier for us to do things. Levers and Pulleys were on the agenda. SO Lena whipped up a homemade pulley out of some of my pink satin ribbon, a white wicker basket filled with her top dollies and kitties of the moment! She ran outside to try it out on our swing set ...even in the chillly air she didn't care! (note the Jammies!) Getting out of Jammies gets harder every day as the cool air moves in and fall is heavy upon our house.
We are becoming scrubs, it's no lie.

We also took a walk down to the local Music shoppe, where we might have done some damage for a certain someone's birthday present! (I cannot disclose what or for whom...as it is highly confidential.haha.) We had to get out of our Jammies for that though.
~
Finally, after MUCH begging, Lena talked me into making homemade choclate chip cookies. I wanted to make caramel popcorn balls, but the chocoholics won out, little punks!
So I got a little of my own way by making them into pumpkin choco-chip cookies with creamcheese butter frosting. They have a whole can of pumpkin in them!
Sa-weeeet! Pretty tasty!

We also cracked into the Halloween deco today...hung up the wreath and laying out the costume ideas...and will finish up adorning the house tomorrow or soon!
FALL IS HERE!!!
2 comments:
ohh I'm so glad it looks like yesterday was a happy day. and I' m just crossing my fingers on who would want anything at a music shop for their birthday..hmmmmmmm
I love that pic of Everett and Elsie!!!
Post a Comment