~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Sunday, October 18, 2009


Shake it like a Polaroid picture.
~

Unexpectedly on Friday night, we went out. My sister Stephanie and her Hubby were planning on going Salsa Dancing ...so they of course wanted US along. You know, for moral support and expert advice, since we are like practically professional dancers now that we've taken the 2 hour intro Salsa, Merengue, and Bachata lesson last month.
Mark had to work late, though, so we couldn't get there for the lessons that night. And, when we finally got there, we were ravenous. So we ate some delightful Mexican food in the restaurant, being soulfully serenaded by
THIS GUY.
(tee-hee..yah, he made us laugh too.)


These are some of our sweet friends that came too....

Steph and Aaron had THE MOVES, lemme tellya!! (haha)=)

I decided that going dancing is even MORE fun with friends!!!

{Yeah. I am addicted.}

No comments: