Quote of the night:
~
Tonight we were talking about how Nie nie was on Oprah, and blogging,and how lots of people have become "professional" bloggers.
~
My husband says to me, "Hey, why don't YOU blog for money? Review products or something!"
~
I respond earnestly, "BEEEEE-CAUUSE, I am not blogging for professional reasons, I am blogging to find joy in our family!!"
~
I think secretly he wishes I could make a little $$ for spending so much time on this here computer.
(OK, sure, who doesn't,right?)
~
But really, later, I said- "The honest truth is that I am doomed to always be insanely MUCH better at doing things that SPEND money than MAKE money. It's my fate."
~
And it's true. FOR my whole life I have never made much money, I don't know why...but I could burn through it faster than you can blacken a marshmallow stuffed into a hot bon-fire flame.
~
Ohhh, well.
We all have our talents right?
~
{I'm thinking in like a million-or so- years when I don't have little people hanging on my legs when I am trying to brush my teeth in the morning, or crawling into the dirty dishwasher as I am desperately trying to fill it with dishes, THEN I will actually do some kind of work that pays real money. Maybe. If I have any gumption left. We'll just have to see about that.}





No comments:
Post a Comment