Initiation To Autumn
~
So yesterday...My little Sister Steph (all my sisters are technically "little" as I am the oldest...)and I were both having "one of THOSE days". All I know is that I was calling her early on in the day with the intention of escaping our daily routine and getting out and doing something..anything really, just something- preferably outside and away from our regular ole' thing. I wasn't sure what- so I gave her a ring, and when her voice met my ear on the line, it took about a half a breath to realize that her zoned out hazy tones were indicative of a rather rough start to the day.
~
After further inquiry, I soon knew why:
It's pretty simple.
TOO LONG. IN a HOUSE.
WITH THREE Year OLD and 18 Month OLD boys.
Ohhh, I could feel her pain.
I was having my own version.
Too long stuck in a house with gray rainy skies with three kids can make any normal person feel a tad cabin feverish!
~
SO we all headed over, on the first day of October, to a lovely BIG farm and had a fun-filled, hay ridin', goat-feedin',pumpkin pickin',corn mazin' good ole' time. The kids were thrilled with our choice of outing, and it was a perfect night!
TO check out our cute pics of our evening, mosey on over to STEPHANIE's blog and we'll see ya later!





No comments:
Post a Comment