~
Brace yourself.
{many many pictures of my littlest baby-love.}
{many many pictures of my littlest baby-love.}
I'm not kidding.
A. LOT.
Besides, I figure if you are sticking around to look at this you are probably someone who enjoys ogling my children as much as I do. So enjoy.
Besides, I figure if you are sticking around to look at this you are probably someone who enjoys ogling my children as much as I do. So enjoy.
~
First of all, on Sunday- I never usually coordinate our outfits...but I was feeling a tad "haloweeny" so we all wore some black/Halloween mood outfits, which I thought turned out cute. So indulge me there. Dane, of course,cannot keep shoes on to save his life. I swear our neighbors must think we are complete savages.haha! And he has funny piratey eyes..but you get the drift!haha!
This is really easy mommy. You just gotta hold this candle thingy like SO.
Around the same time....here we have Dane and Lena on their school computers. I must point out that they really aren't on them all day for school. In fact, Dane is only on it to play games, and all of his actual lessons are done one on one with me and a book.
~
Lena is on more...but not much more.They mostly like to get online and play games. The like Nick Jr, PBS kids, and Starfall. Lena also likes Barbie.com. Oh goodness for that. Over all they are ok, as long as they don't watch shows online on Nick Jr. Games are pretty fun and usually are educational in some form or another. they use the headsets so we don't have to hear what's happening! haha. Also for online meetings with their teachers.

~
Lena is on more...but not much more.They mostly like to get online and play games. The like Nick Jr, PBS kids, and Starfall. Lena also likes Barbie.com. Oh goodness for that. Over all they are ok, as long as they don't watch shows online on Nick Jr. Games are pretty fun and usually are educational in some form or another. they use the headsets so we don't have to hear what's happening! haha. Also for online meetings with their teachers.
NOW- what was I doing? OH, yeah. Big Baby cuteness. NOW- shirtless!!! And playing in big sissy's clay!! Uh-OH!!!
HERE, want some??
She's certainly got that Daddy wrapped around her tiny little pinky.
No DOUBT about it.
THE END.





1 comment:
awww! I love those young'ns. They make my heart melt. We'll see you all tomorrow! We wanted to come over today and spend the night but we have something we already scheduled tonight. but we will be there tomorrow for fun and the "WORLD OF BOUNCE" love ya
Post a Comment