~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Monday, October 26, 2009

~
For the past 24 hours...I have had to honestly ration the time I am spending on this great website called Design Dazzle.
~
Linked by a friend of mine, Sarah, who moved away to California, and made friends with Toni, the creator of this portal of inspiration and creativity! If her taste is indicative of the rooms she chooses to feature, then it is impeccable. Recently given a nod by INSTYLE magazine as one of the top kid/inspiration blogs!
~
Toni, my mind is reeling with ideas and excitement and my husband is worried because I am on the decorating war path once again!
~
Now I just need a full time nanny so I can sew/reupholster, paint, and decorate all day long!!!=)

2 comments:

designdazzle.blogspot.com said...

Thank you Rachel - I love your write up about Design Dazzle!!
Also, Sarah has been so fun to get to know. She's wonderful and my new BFF.
Let me know if you do any fun decor projects for kids. Thanks again: )
Toni

Sarah Lunt said...

Yay - my friends are meeting! Rachel you have such great taste, you should definitely email some of your creations to Toni!!! I know that blog can eat up hours of my time before I know it!